Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
SERVPRO has experience with start to finish professional property disaster cleanup, restoration, rebuild and post-construction cleaning services.
Our crews and managers work closely with you and your insurance provider to restore your property to preloss condition.
When your New Jersey home or commercial building faces damages from a property disaster, working with a complete service disaster restoration, cleanup and construction company can give you the advantage you need to save money and time during the property recovery process. Our SERVPRO location offers a unique chance to work with locally trusted restoration and recovery team, that includes IICRC certified property damage technicians and licensed contractors with disaster restoration rebuilding and new construction experience. Providing you a complete property disaster restoration and rebuild option for cleanup and repairs. SERVPRO of East Windsor professional restoration and construction managers and crews work together to give your water damage, fire damage or mold remediation and rebuild project a seamless time-saving and often cost effective transition, making your property truly, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO is a trusted leader in property disaster recovery and restoration services, our on-call 24/7 emergency response teams are highly-trained and experienced with all types of property disaster losses including fire, smoke, water, sewage, flood and storm damage. Our restoration professionals near you have nearly 30 years of experience providing high-quality commercial and residential property disaster restoration and reconstruction services to local Mercer County communities every day.
SERVPRO Emergency Response Property Disaster Restoration Services
After a frustrating and confusing property disaster, SERVPRO of East Windsor is committed to making the cleanup, restoration and rebuild process as organized, efficient and successful for our clients. Whether your home or building sustained damages from a storm, flood, fire or water disaster, you’ll have trusted and compassionate professionals by your side. Our staff works with you to survey the extent of the property damage, develop a plan for cleanup, restoration and reconstruction.
Disaster restoration and repair for your Edison, Trenton, Princeton, Freehold and New Brunswick commercial or residential property is best left to professionals. Our SERVPRO professionals are skilled with the complexities of removing water and the water extraction, drying, dehumidifying, disinfecting and removal equipment required to complete the job properly. Our expert team has the experience, certifications, and equipment to complete any size restoration and repair your property disaster loss quickly, correctly, and affordably.
Some of our property Restoration services include:
- Water Removal and Extraction: This important step in the process involves us removing and extracting standing water from all areas of your property. Our SERVPRO technicians utilize industrial grade equipment to move large volumes quickly and efficiently to minimize long term hazards and damage
- Property Drying: After the bulk of the water is removed hazardous levels of moisture can still exist fibrous structural and aesthetic components in your home or business building. We utilize specialized equipment to pull moisture from the air to create an environment suitable for drying of these important pieces and may also attempt to speed the drying process with heat.
- Cleanup: After water and moisture have been removed and dried it’s important to conduct thorough cleaning of the affected area to prevent future health hazards. Flooding from rivers and sewers can pose exceptional risks to health and welfare due to the silt and bacteria they carry. Our team will remove damaged items that are beyond repair
- Soot and Smoke Mitigation: SERVPRO’s full-spectrum restoration capabilities has many benefits when it comes to fire and smoke damage restoration. We often use air scrubbers that creates negative air pressure to force contaminants through HEPA filters before exhausting to the outdoors. Air quality is improved, including the clearing of any fumes from cleaners or solvents used to remove protein-based soot from kitchen fires.
Our team dedicated team, provides professional and prompt emergency restoration services for all local Long Island commercial businesses and homeowners. SERVPRO of East Windsor’s building services gives our location a unique opportunity to streamline the entire property restoration and recovery process, while mitigating challenges and providing quick and seamless professional service from start to finish.
Property Repair and Reconstruction Services
Once the emergency mitigation services have been performed, our Restoration Project Manager will coordinate with our construction team, your insurance company and adjuster to plan the next steps. Our full-service disaster restoration services provide all the necessary steps in the cleanup, mitigation, restoration and rebuild process from start to finish. Our crews and managers work closely with you and your insurance provider to restore your property to preloss condition. Our goal is to leave you with the home and/or business you had before any damages occurred, as well as minimize any stress or strain associated with handling a restoration and construction project on your own. We have rebuilt and reconstructed countless walls, floors, kitchens, bathrooms, structures and more. Whether your property suffers a small flood or fire and requires minor remediation services, or is large and require complete reconstruction of walls, support beams, floors and sub-floors, our experienced restoration professionals are here to help. Not only can we remove ceilings, wall and floors affected by property disasters, we can also replace them. We provide all necessary reconstruction services and work seamlessly with highly vetted vendors for plumbing, roofing, electrical or other related services.
As construction in your New Jersey commercial or residential property begins a SERVPRO Construction Project Manager will work closely with you and your insurance adjuster to guarantee the highest level of satisfaction and most time-efficient execution of any and all construction requirements and needs. Our goal is to restore and repair your home or business back to its original condition, but also allow for any changes or upgrades to the property at your request (these upgrades may NOT be covered by insurance). This will afford you the opportunity to make any alterations to your property during the reconstruction phase. This will save you time and money on any of those home or business improvements you may have been planning but putting off!
Our SERVPRO construction professionals can make suggestions to match replacement materials with your current home decor, our managers can assist with upgrading or renovating parts of your home for a completely new look. We work closely with local New Jersey licensing agencies to guarantee that your home reconstruction project and any upgrades are compliant with local and state regulations. Our goal is to finish your restoration and reconstruction project promptly, efficiently and professionally so that you are satisfied and can return to your routine and property as soon as possible.
Types of Construction Services available by SERVPRO of East Windsor
From simple repairs and remodeling, to total reconstruction or improvement projects, our construction and remediation crews have the resources and knowledge to offer these services:
• Site Containment / Temporary Shoring
• Selective Demolition
• Full-Scale Carpentry
• Complete Exterior/Envelope Reconstruction
• Interior Build-Out and Finishes
• Complex Installation and Interior Finishes
• Historic Reconstruction and Restoration
Our SERVPRO Disaster Restoration and Reconstruction crews are committed to helping home and business owners and managers navigate the aftermath of a property disaster. You are not alone – SERVPRO will guide you step-by-step through the cleanup, restoration and reconstruction process and make your experience as quick and efficient as possible. We have helped countless local Trenton, Monroe, New Brunswick, Freehold and East Windsor property owners in your situation, and are here to help you, too.
Still have questions about Restorations and Repairs?
Let us answer your questions about ANY of our property disaster recovery phases, our professionally trained SERVPRO staff is available 24-hours a day to provide answers to your concerns, or setup an inspection to get your property back on the road to restoration and recovery. Give SERVPRO of East Windsor a call!
Why Choosing a Trusted Disaster Restoration Company, like SERVPRO is Important?
SERVPRO high-quality restoration equipment and certified technicians make a DIFFERENCE in your commercial or residential cleanup and restoration.
Calling SERVPRO Restoration Professionals near you is important to avoid costly additional damages following a property disaster event, you can trust our crews to restore your commercial or residential property quickly and correctly.
When a property disaster strikes your New Jersey home or business it can be difficult to know what the next step is… there are so many options for what you “should” do next. It makes sense to call local Mercer County restoration professionals, our SERVPRO of East Windsor staff has the experience, training and equipment to handle your cleanup, repairs and restoration needs from beginning to end. Our team and managers have been helping local home and business owners with property damage emergency services for nearly 30 years. Our staff is well trained in dealing with the aftermath of both commercial and residential property damages following fire and smoke damage, flood and water damage, sewage and biohazard cleanup and mold remediation. Our trusted SERVPRO restoration professionals support you following a fire, water, flood, sewage or mold property damage event giving you peace of mind, and a friendly, highly-qualified restoration specialist by your side.
Big and Small Steps you can take now to prepare for a disaster
Preparing in advance to handle a East Windsor, Princeton, Trenton or Monroe property disaster can seem a little ominous, but after helping countless local home and business owners during property damage recoveries in our community we know it can make a huge difference during and following a property emergency. Here are some key steps to take in advance that can be important to the recovery process and the overall restoration of your property.
- Know the hazards that are present in your area, are you near a river or coast?
- Review your insurance policies and confirm you have adequate cover against each type of disaster you are vulnerable to, for example flood. Also check your sum insured to avoid being underinsured.
- Take a household inventory and store copies in a safe location or online. Cataloging your belongings with a home inventory might sound tedious, but how easy would it be for you to recall all the contents of your home if you lost everything? Taking a home inventory can help you determine if you have enough insurance and can save you time and headaches when filing a claim following a disaster
- Prepare a disaster plan. Your plan should start with having somewhere safe to go. Think of someone who could house you and your family and talk to them about what might happen in the event of a disaster. Then talk to everyone who lives in your home about what to do if there’s an emergency and you are unable to return
- Have an evacuation plan. In some cases when you need to evacuate, there may not be a lot of time. Plan how to evacuate your home quickly and make sure everyone knows the evacuation plan. Make sure everyone has a list of emergency contact numbers they can phone
- Make sure to regularly check safety devices in your home, such as smoke alarms and fire extinguishers
Spring Cleaning Offers Perfect Opportunity to Create a Property Inventory
Spring a great time to spruce up and get rid of clutter in your New Jersey home or business, taking a broad look at the state of your property and check all areas of your proper for potential hazards and maintenance needs. While you’re deciding what to keep, trash and donate, it’s a great time to create or update your Mercer County home or business inventory, review previous emergency plans and supplies and consider any revisions.
Keeping an inventory of your belongings will help you make sure you have enough coverage on your insurance policy and can put your mind at ease if something were to happen to your home or business, such as a fire, flood, or theft. In the event you experience an emergency like this, having a property inventory on hand can help make the claims process easier.
Tips to create a property inventory:
- Create your inventory online or keep a hard copy away from your home. If you create a home inventory but then it’s destroyed along with your other possessions, it won’t be of any use to you. Keeping it on a password-protected online database that you can access anywhere will ensure you don’t lose it.
- Document details like values, receipts, and date of purchase. The more information you include when documenting your items, the better. If you have receipts, appraisals, or product information for your items, be sure to document that along with the name, place of purchase and description of the item. You may even want to include the serial number for big appliances like your dishwasher or washing machine.
- Take photos or video of the items. Even if you have receipts, photos or video of the items in your home will help confirm proof of purchase when it comes to filing your claim. Taking a video can also make the inventory process easier — just video yourself going over each item in your home!
- Organize items by room. If you have damage to only one part of your home, having your list organized by room will help you determine what may be missing. Going room by room will also help you ensure you don’t miss anything — don’t forget to check spaces like closets, attics, and basements.
- Keep track of the date. Each time you update your home inventory, you should make note of the date. This way, you’ll know when you last added new items, updated values of old ones, and can plan for when you’ll need to update again.
What to include in your home inventory
When it comes to your home inventory, it’s better to over-document than to leave something off. Even smaller items, like clothes and shoes, can add up quickly. For those items that may not hold significant value, keeping a list of how many of each you have will suffice. For everything else, like high-end items, jewelry, appliances, and electronics, you’ll want to document with more detail.
About SERVPRO of East Windsor
SERVPRO high-quality restoration equipment and certified technicians make a DIFFERENCE in your commercial or residential cleanup, mitigation and reconstruction following Any Property Damage Emergency. Our team is ready 24-hours a day to help with your property disaster repairs, we have local New Jersey resources to help with the entire property damage recovery process.
Mold is a GROWING ISSUE for Middlesex & Monmouth County home and business owners in New Jersey DURING WINTER.
Mold needs moisture, warmth and food to grow, so why is it becoming such a problem for property owners during cold winters.
Mold needs moisture, warmth and food to grow, so why is it becoming such a problem for property owners during cold winters. Proper insulation is important to save on energy costs and keep you warm and cozy during winter temperatures, but without proper airflow and ventilation you could be creating a WINTER MOLD DISASTER.
Proper air circulation is crucial to avoid water and mold damage to your Monroe, Windsor, Princeton or Trenton residential or commercial property, especially during winter. Airflow and ventilation regulate temperature, removes impurities, prevents mold and creates a more healthy and safe breathing environment.
SERVPRO of East Windsor has your home and business mold disaster answers; our team can protect your property from additional water and mold damage we offer services throughout Northern and Northeastern New Jersey. Our professionals are certified in mold remediation and removal, we are a trusted leader in the mold remediation industry and have been helping local home and business owners in this community for nearly 30 years. Our technicians are near you, and available to help access your property damage and provide quick and efficient mold remediation and removal services with highly qualified technicians and state-of-the-art tools and equipment. You can trust SERVPRO to work hard to restore your property, “Like it never even happened.”
While mold is generally thought to thrive during the warmer months, mold growth in the winter is now becoming a more common problem for home and business owners. Mold needs moisture, warmth and food to grow, during winter turning up the heat in your well-insulated and tightly sealed home or business may feel like the best way to shield yourself from the cold, but without proper ventilation that warm moist air can’t escape, especially in high-humidity areas such as the bathroom, kitchen, basement or attic it forms condensation on your windows, walls and other areas of your property that can cause water damage and mold.
Most New Jersey homes and businesses have numerous trouble spots for mold and moisture, in residential properties the places that get most easily affected by mold are bathrooms, kitchens, basements, attics, garages, and laundry rooms. In commercial or municipal buildings; bathrooms and kitchens, cafeterias, gyms with showering or pool areas, HVAC systems, and any area that has high moisture content will be an ideal breeding ground for mold.
Several factors lead to increased concerns about mold during the winter months.
For one thing, moisture conditions indoors can lead to the growth of mold and mildew; certain areas of the home may experience intensified levels of humidity because of a lack of ventilation. Bathrooms and kitchens are particularly susceptible to this problem; the accumulation of steam from showers, washing dishes and cooking in the kitchen all add moisture mixing with heated air. Moisture that travels through the air from your basement, bathrooms, or kitchen may condense when it meets a cold wall. Because of cold weather, windows aren't usually open, and condensation collects on indoor surfaces such as cold walls or windows and their frames, often creating ideal conditions for mold growth. Less than optimal insulation, mold can also growing during the winter on the inside walls, especially on the surfaces closest to the outside of your home or business.
Mold Prevention Tips: During Winter
Controlling moisture is the key to controlling mold. Generally, this is done in one of two ways. First, effectively dry and fix any leaks, spills, or other unintended instances of moisture. Second, utilize proper ventilation and air circulation in known moisture-prone areas. Being proactive in preventing costly damage or mold growth is the best way to feel confident that your home can handle the freezing elements and winter storms.
- Keep indoor humidity below 45%: According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the best way to control indoor mold growth is to carefully monitor and maintain your home's moisture level. If the humidity in your home rises, look for the sources of added moisture and address the problem as soon as possible. Place a dehumidifier in these rooms to lower the moisture level until a permanent solution is found.
- Increase Air Circulation: Ceiling fans, bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans, and attic fans are ideal for improving air circulation in many of the troublesome areas for added humidity, warmth and condensation; bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans can really help to remove moisture and promote air exchange while cooking and showering. It’s equally important to vent the attic space to prevent moisture and mold accumulation, and if you keep your dryer in the basement make sure it is properly vented to avoid moisture and mold concerns. On nice days when the air temperature isn’t too cold, consider opening a window or two for ventilation and fresh air exchange.
- Reduce Condensation Upgrade Your Windows and Insulation: Many homes and businesses don’t have proper insulation inside exterior walls or between the attic and living space, condensation can form on the inside of a cold, poorly insulated walls and windows, when in contact with warm, moist indoor air, creating an optimal area for mold growth. Insulating your plumbing can reduce sweat and keep them sage from water damage during the cold.
- Check for Potential Leaks and Repairs: Winter mold grows rapidly when there are leaks or water damage from winter weather disasters, such as burst plumbing pipes, or roof leaks following a freezing event. Water damage can be very dangerous to commercial or residential property, it can lead to the development of mold after as little as 24 hours and cause serious health issues and compromise the structural integrity of drywall, ceilings, floors, carpeting and other contents. The best way to minimize damage from a water emergency is to contact SERVPRO we have teams of professionals ready to restore and repair your home or business quickly and effectively.
More information about moisture control from energy.gov
SERVPRO IS ALWAYS HERE TO HELP WITH MOLD PROPERTY DAMAGE
Mold can be a major problem for residential and commercial property owners, using the prevention tips outlined above can help keep your property mold-free. If you do discover mold in your home or business, the best thing to do is call our professional mold remediation team at SERVPRO of East Windsor.
We use various containment procedures to prevent mold spore from spreading and we have specialized filtration equipment that allows our professionals to capture microscopic mold spores out of the air. The proper mold remediation solution for your home or business depends on the amount of mold growth and types of surfaces on which the fungus appears.
Our mold remediation team at SERVPRO of East Windsor has the tools and equipment to inspect and assess the damage and determine the best methods to contain and remove the mold, clean and restore your contents and property and, help identify the cause of the water or moisture problem so that it doesn’t cause additional damage in the future.
Types of Water Damages and How SERVPRO Restoration Professionals Can Help
If you are experiencing a flooded commercial property in the Northern New Jersey area, make sure to consult SERVPRO of East Windsor
Types of Water Damages and How SERVPRO Restoration Professionals Can Help
SERVPRO of East Windsor has helped countless local New Jersey business owners with emergency commercial water removal services following invasive, problematic water damage issues that have threatened to halt normal business operations. SERVPRO is a trusted leader in emergency property restoration and cleanup situations of any type or magnitude. Our water mitigation and restoration professionals care about your employees' health and business operations, they work efficiently and quickly to restore your property, “Like it never even happened.” We know how important your time is, our goal is to help you stay open, operational, and in business.
RECOGNIZED AND TRUSTED WATER DAMAGE EXPERTS
If you find that your office, warehouse, restaurant or other commercial property in Princeton, Windsor or Trenton has experienced water or sewage damage, from broken plumbing, flooding, roof leaks or other types of water damage the most effective solution is to hire a restoration company like SERVPRO to begin the cleanup, repair, and restoration process. When your New Jersey home or business suffers a water damage, understanding what type of water you are dealing with is critical to ensuring proper cleanup. We offer 24-hour services, excellent customer service, and expedient remediation work that return your home to a safe, sanitary condition.
THERE ARE 3 BASIC CATEGORIES OF WATER
Clean water originates from a sanitary source such as a broken pipe, or other water source; rainwater is also considered clean and poses no substantial risk from dermal, ingestion, or inhalation exposure. However, it may not always remain clean after it meets other surfaces or materials.
Gray water is used to classify slightly contaminated water and has the potential to cause discomfort or sickness if contacted or consumed by humans. It may contain potentially unsafe levels of microorganisms or nutrients for microorganisms, as well as other organic or inorganic matter (chemical or biological).
Black water is highly contaminated and filled with pathogenic, toxigenic or other harmful agents. Such water sources may carry silt, organic matter, pesticides, heavy metals, regulated materials, or toxic organic substances. Black water is typically caused by sewage damage, flooding or any type of natural disaster; Black water should always be handled by trained professionals.
THE 4 PRIMARY CLASSIFICATIONS OF WATER DAMAGE
- Class 1 is the least amount of water, absorption and evaporation. It affects only part of a room or area, or larger areas containing materials that have absorbed minimal moisture. Little or no wet carpet and/or cushion is present.
- Class 2 involves a large amount of water, absorption and evaporation. It affects at least an entire room of carpet and cushion (pad). Water has wicked up walls less than 24 inches. There is moisture remaining in structural materials and substructure soil.
- Class 3 involves the greatest amount of water, absorption and evaporation. Water may have come from overhead. Ceilings, walls, insulation, carpet, cushions and sub-floor in virtually all the entire area is saturated.
- Class 4 relates to specialty drying situations. Wet materials with very low permeance/porosity (eg. hardwood, plaster, brick, concrete, light-weight concrete and stone). Typically, there are deep pockets of saturation, which require very low specific humidity. These types of losses may require longer drying times and special methods.
We have the knowledge, experience and proper equipment to locate any hidden moisture lurking out of sight and clean up water damage of any size and get it done right the first time.
Moisture sensors, which are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards and walls. We have moisture meters that we use to test the actual moisture content of materials. The meters allow our technicians to accurately monitor the drying process. Our team also has thermohygrometers on hand to measure temperature and relative humidity, which ensures techs can calculate and create an environment that is most conducive to drying.
Locally Owned and Operated
When you have a commercial or residential water damage, don’t leave your property to chance.
Call SERVPRO of East Windsor (609) 443-9110
As a locally owned and operated business, Our SERVPRO of East Windsor teams are close by and ready to respond to your water and flood damage emergency. As leaders in the water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience.
Getting your commercial property back in order doesn’t have to be a total loss. If you are experiencing a flooded commercial property in the Northern New Jersey area, make sure to consult a local SERVPRO professional clean-up and restoration crew as soon as possible to help ensure proper and thorough cleanup.
The SERVPRO Advantage: Knowledge and Advanced Technology
Acting fast after a fire, smoke or water property damage could be the difference between restoring your home quickly or needing extensive repairs.
How the SERVPRO Advantage makes a difference in your Trenton, Princeton or East Windsor property damage cleanup and restoration
Property Emergencies happen every day, acting fast after your New Jersey property damage from fire, smoke or water could mean the difference between restoring your home quickly to preloss condition or needing extensive and expensive reconstruction. We put the best people, in the best locations, and give them the best resources to give your property the BEST results.
The Brand You Know and Trust
You can recognize and trust the SERVPRO name... as a leader and innovator in the restoration industry, our team and equipment stand out above the rest.
Serving America Since 1967
Since 1967, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have been assisting client's fire and water damage cleanup and restoration needs across the United States, locally owned and operated, SERVPRO of East Windsor has been helping New Jersey residents and business owners with property losses in this community for nearly 30 years, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is an extremely important component to the service advantage that the SERVPRO near you can provide.
OUR Experience - Following a fire and smoke or water property damage to your home or business a courteous SERVPRO professional will lead the way. Our skilled technicians perform an inspection; checking for hazards and making a detailed list of professional services that can help restore your New Jersey home and contents. After explaining everything in detail, our technicians get to work restoring your home. You’ll see the SERVPRO advantage with a team on site, each performing different tasks designed to reach a specific goal. At the end of our restoration process, our technicians make sure you are satisfied with the work we have done, we have corrected any existing problems and remove our supplies and equipment making sure we have achieved the desired goal of restoring your home or business.
OUR Training - SERVPRO of East Windsor’s team of highly trained employees never stop preparing. Each team member has been thoroughly trained for fire restoration, water restoration, carpet & upholstery cleaning, and mold mitigation before stepping foot inside your home or business. Our skilled SERVPRO technicians have ongoing training extending far beyond their initial IICRC training, with continued education programs and e-learning seminars and courses our technicians cultivate skills to make them more efficient with mitigation, remediation and ALL other advanced restoration techniques. We pride ourselves on providing industry-leading equipment and training to our teams to make your property damage cleanup and restoration process quick and effective.
OUR Equipment - Our teams use high-quality products and advanced technology equipment to provide you with the most effective cleanup and restoration results. SERVPRO equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing the amount of damage sustained to your property and possessions following a fire, smoke or water loss. Our state-of-the-art equipment including, portable water extraction units, air scrubbers, high powered air movers, industrial-strength dehumidification equipment, and thermal imaging cameras all have crucial roles in the mitigation, cleanup and restoration process. Our technicians are specially trained to use these tools and equipment to diagnose what areas of your property sustained damage and give them a distinct advantage to determine the most effective and efficient way to cleanup and restore your property damage.
Are you looking for a reliable restoration company, SERVPRO of East Windsor can quickly and effectively reverse your property’s fire, smoke, water or mold damage, and restore your home or business, “Like it never even happened.” Give SERVPRO of East Windsor a call @ (609) 443-9110 we can promptly send one of our professionals to access your Windsor, Trenton, Montgomery, Princeton or other local New Jersey damage and get started on your repairs.
See other ways that SERVPRO makes a difference on our Facebook page.
SERVPRO Is Always Open for Your New Jersey Property Emergency
Our SERVPRO team never stops being READY to handle your fire, water or mold property disaster.
Property Disasters don’t have regular hours and neither does SERVPRO of East Windsor New Jersey’s dedicated team of technicians and project managers.
SERVPRO of East Windsor provides emergency cleaning and restoration services to Windsor, Monroe, Princeton or Trenton New Jersey 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
When property damage from fire, smoke, water strike, time is of the essence. Contacting a Disaster Restoration company within the first 24 hours after the initial damage can better prevent permanent destruction and reduce repair costs to homeowners. That’s why, SERVPRO of East Windsor provides 24-HOUR Emergency Support EVERYDAY! We always have a trained Disaster restoration professional here to help you with your fire or water property damage, call us (609) 443-9110.
We answer the phone ready to help with your property damage
As a leader in property damage restoration and repair services, we have helped countless families and businesses through very unpredictable and devastating residential and commercial property losses. We understand you may not know what to do in a disaster situation, SERVPRO of East Windsor can help by responding faster with professionals who can help you through the restoration process.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your property damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Emergency Contact: After a property disaster or emergency at your New Jersey home or business, your call to us will connect you to one of our trained SERVPRO restoration professionals to take some basic information to provide to our project managers and technicians.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Inspection and Damage Assessment including Estimate: One of our trained professionals will come and assess your property damage. What type of fire is it? What type of water loss was it? These answers are critical to addressing the unique solution for your restoration needs.??
Restoration, Cleanup and Repair: With your approval, our team of skilled technicians starts working on your restoration and cleanup. We can provide board-up, packing and itemizing your property, water, smoke or soot removal, drying and dehumidification, cleanup and repair services depending on your specific situation and restoration needs.
Your best defense against long lasting commercial fire, smoke and water property damage is a quick and rigorous response by our trained technicians. Each SERVPRO of East Windsor team member has been thoroughly trained in fire restoration, water restoration, carpet & upholstery cleaning, and mold mitigation before stepping foot onto your home or business. Our restoration technicians utilize state-of-the-art equipment and technology to restore and repair your entire structure and belongings as efficiently as possible.
Property Emergencies happen every day and acting fast after property damage could mean the difference between restoring your home quickly to preloss condition or needing extensive and expensive reconstruction. Our SERVPRO team never stops being READY to handle your New Jersey fire, water or mold property disaster, we have the best staff, with the best resources standing ready to answer your call quickly and restore your home or business, “Like it never even happened.”